Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its been a wile old friends

I'm now in Battambong, north west Cambodia. A local staff Yi and I are setting up for a trip that will run next week through this town. I have a few friends that I plan to see, haven't been around these parts in a wile. My photography passion hasn't been fueled in the past few days. Its hard to photograph these places that I have been coming to so often and photographing the same places its has been proven difficult to capture new scenes.

Im going to use my lighting skills to experiment and create new environments. I have my equipment at my disposal; grids, snoots, color filters so I am able to do a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Al,that's a cool photo.
    Remember no tats...right.
    looking forward to seeing some creative shots.
    Safe journey my son.

    ReplyDelete