Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome to Thailand

Finally I made it! After after 48+ hours of layovers and 5 flights i made it to Unon Thani Northeast Thailand. I am now at the country's HQ, I should be here for only a few more days then I think I'm going to Cambodia. The way this company operates is very last minuet but it keeps everyone on their toes.

This photo is from Bangkok's commercial district, this particular mall is Central World... or it was. The red shirts burnt down a section of the mall during the protest. The owner of the mall allowed the red shirts to sleep and use the bathrooms durning the protest but when they were forced out by the police/government they thought it would be fun to start a fire. I talked to some people who were red shirts and "Though is would be fun" were the exact words they choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment